I made this sketch for the january-“Monatsstarter” of the SBW. The layout below is my interpretation of the same. I used much watercolors and structuring paste. I love the result. Also the hiden second picture. More pictures here.
for those who want te get some new and fresh ideas on how to make the Christmas even more Christmas-like…come and have a look at all the wonderful ideas the Forum-Rocker and the Design Team of the SBW. Daily a new door will be opend and the min-projects will be show all december long up till Christmas eve. My contribution will be shown on the 6th of december. So come along and be inspired.
It’s that time again ….The design team of the Scrapbook-Werkstatt and the SBW rockers have teamed up again, here it is the Autumn Blog-Hop under the theme “Autumn Magic” for many wonderful ideas, guidance and inspiration.
Autumn is here …. it has arrived and surrounded the world with one very beautiful light and many enchanting colors. And light is also what will be the topic of my creation!!!
But first, of course there is something to win: Among all participants, up to 13 October 2013, the Scrapbook-Werkstatt gives away a shopping voucher worth fantastic € 20.
But just before I do so…here are the rules:
- Hop from blog to blog and leave a comment at the post of the participating design team members or forum rocker THEN…
- Show us your own creation to the topic “Autumn Magic” on your own blog AND …
- Leave a comment on the SBW blog with a link to your work.
(Even without a blog you can join in! Send your work to Tina & Mireia: email@example.com AND leave a comment on the SBW blog.)
But let’s get to the fun part: Here my contribution…GLOW JARS – EASY and CHEAP sphere-lighting for your cozy autumn get-together or a romatic evening!
The idea I got during my Pinterest-strolls (Source). I did not use in fact much paper but your imagination is the limit and the jars can further be decorated with lint, paper or washitape… Best you use paint that glows in the dark because it works longer, however then the jars look less nice at daylight. If you use, like me, glow stick, cut them open en sprinkle the inside into the jar, it only will last for a short while (1-2 hours). Or put a candle in the jar and decorate the inside with (real) leaves or see-through paper, but be sure you glue it wel to the inside of the glass so that the candle cannot catch fire 😉
….much is happening at the SBW…so there will be some action going on during the World Card Making day on 5th oktober….
…and on 6th oktober, if you want, you can join me and many others in the Autumn Blog hop of the SBW….come along and be inspired!!!
And last but not least here you will find some more pictures on a layout I made yesterday evening during the Dictat of the SBD forum…so much fun to do and I love the result!
…oh, I nearly forgot…here the latest mini-album in card-format…
..and to finishe of a LO I also made for a Secret Scraplift at the SBW Forum…more pictures here.
It’s time! You can register now for our Midsummer Battle! We certainly look forward to an exciting battle. There will be two teams – Team Mireia vs. Team Tina!
To recap, briefly summarized the most important rules:
* Participation – who is in which team will be decided upon registration randomly
* If during the registration period – until 20.00 p.m. Saturday evening 22.06.2013 – not enough participants can be found, the teams will have to fill the required number of participants by already registered members of their own team.
* The fight starts on Saturday, 22.06.2013, 20.0 p.m., the two layouts, which will be lifted, are respectively sent to the Start-scrapper of each team at 19.58 p.m.
* Everybody will scrap “right”, meaning to do more than only glue a photo onto a piece of paper. If not done properly one can be disqualified and the team has to do the lift (turn) over!
Sounds fun? come on over and join us at SBW-forum!
– Please leave a comment on every blog on the presented project
– Finally show us your interpretation of one or more of the presented projects (Please put a link to your blog either on the Blog-site of the Scrapbook-Werkstatt ( http://meine-scrapbook-werkstatt.blogspot.nl/ ) or sent a mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to Tina & Mireia.
A little reminder for those interested in how to use papercraft to create an Easter-atmosphere…Join us at the forum of the SBW and see what we have created to get you inspired! See you on Sunday from 10 a.m.?
Oh en here a little Sneak of my contribution “Table-Decoration”: